Surrey Water Restoration Service
Flooding is a Pain in The You Know What
Dealing with a flood due to torrential rainstorms? Or maybe your water heater leaked and now you’re handling the aftermath. Whatever the reason, flooding is a pain in the you-know-what. And while there are many plumbing services you can attempt to do yourself, water restoration should not be one of them.
What Is Water Restoration?
When you call our technicians in for our water restoration service, the process involves the following steps:
- Evaluate the level of damage and fix the origin of the problem (e.g., leaky pipe, broken water heater) if possible.
- Get rid of any standing water with suction and compression so it’s not reabsorbed into the carpet or carpet pad.
- Remove damaged drywall, furniture, or carpeting/flooring from the premises.
- Use air movers and other equipment to dry out every inch of the room – including excess moisture that could result in the growth of harmful microorganisms.
What to Do When Your Home Floods
When dealing with a flood of any kind, there are two important things to remember:
- Get the water out as quickly as possible to lessen the damage and prevent the spread of mold and mildew.
- Call in the professionals. We use professional-grade equipment that will remove every speck of standing water, plus scrub and filter the air so there’s nothing left to grow mold.
Our company provides full plumbing and water restoration services so you can rest assured that we will get your home back up to normal as quick as possible.
Our water restoration service includes:
- Emergency water pump outs – 24 hours a day/365 days a year
- Flooded houses
- Flooded basements and crawlspaces
- Flood and sewage cleanup
- Toilet, sink and tub overflows
- Burst or leaking pipes
- Appliance failures – water heaters, dishwashers, washing machines
- Sewer line backups
- Sprinkler system leaks
- Foundation seepage and groundwater leaks
- Roof leaks
- Weather and storm-related flooding
- Cleanup services
- Water extraction
- Water removal
- Sewage cleanup
- Water damage repair, including mold removal
- Flood damage cleanup
- Packing of contents
- Damaged contents removal
- Damaged materials removal
- Application of antimicrobials
- Air cleaning
- Salvageable contents
- Structure – walls, flooring, ceilings, etc.
Give us a call at